Health Net Medi-Cal Provider Services Center
As a prepaid health care delivery system, Health Net has some unique characteristics that make timely response and accurate information necessary. If prompt and accurate information is not provided, a member may misuse the program, resulting in medical services not being covered. To avoid this, Health Net directs inquiries from providers to Health Net's Medi-Cal Provider Services Center or to Health Net's regional provider network administrators, where available. Members are directed to the Medi-Cal Member Services Department.
Health Net's Medi-Cal Provider Services Center representatives are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to assist providers with:
- Member eligibility, effective dates and eligibility research
- Primary care physician (PCP) selection and transfer requests for members
- Questions about the Health Net Medi-Cal Recommended Drug List (RDL)
- Benefit information
- Professional and hospital billing
- Questions regarding claims status
- Exceptions and administrative decisions
- Complaints and grievances regarding provider care, delivery of care or participating physician group (PPG) staff
- Requests for removal of members or with disciplinary actions
The Health Net Medi-Cal Provider Services Center's toll-free telephone number is printed on the back of the member's identification card. The servicing provider is responsible for confirming eligibility at the time of service.
21281 Burbank Boulevard, C-5
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
1-800-675-6110, option 2
Fax: (818) 676-5387 or 1-800-281-2999
Providers submit provider inquiries via fax or email.
Fax: (818) 676-5161 or (818) 676-5387