Member ID Card
- Participating Physician Groups (PPG)
A new identification (ID) card is automatically sent when:
- A new member enrolls
- A member changes their name, physician or participating physician group (PPG)
- The medical plan changes at renewal.
Refer to the following samples to view a picture and descriptions of the fields on the Health Net member ID card:
- Identification card (Wellcare By Health Net) (PDF)
- Identification card (Medicare Advantage Seniority Plus) (PDF)
- Identification card (Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug Plan) (PDF)
- Identification card (Wellcare Dual Align 129) (PDF)
These are sample ID cards only. The information included in them is subject to change. Providers should refer to a member's ID card when they present for services for current benefit and health plan information.