Cal MediConnect Member Services Department
To ensure appropriate coverage of medical services for Cal MediConnect members, Health Net requires the provision of timely responses and accurate information. If prompt and accurate information is not provided, a member may misuse the program, resulting in medical services not being covered. To avoid these problems, Health Net directs inquiries from members to Health Net's Cal MediConnect Member Services Department.
The Health Net Cal MediConnect Member Services Department ensures that translation services are available when members call. The Health Net Cal MediConnect Member Services Department also arranges for interpreter or sign-language assistance for Health Net Cal MediConnect members.
Health Net's Cal MediConnect Member Services Department handles telephone calls and correspondence from members. Problems are forwarded to Health Net management.
The Cal MediConnect Member Services Department is responsible for:
- Cal MediConnect benefit questions and explanations.
- Information on access to, and delivery of, care.
- Professional and hospital services, bills and claims.
- Member problems and inquiries.
- Address changes.
- Identification card requests.
- Primary care physician (PCP) selection and transfer requests.
- Handling complaints about Health Net programs or staff.
The Health Net Cal MediConnect Member Services Department's toll-free number is printed on the back of the member's identification card.
Cal MediConnect Member Services Department telephone numbers:
1-855-464-3571: Los Angeles County
1-855-464-3572: San Diego County
TDD/TTY (MHN behavioral health): 1-888-788-5654