- Physicians (does not apply to Cal MediConnect)
- Participating Physician Groups (PPG)
TransactRx Vaccine Manager, a product of Dispensing Solutions, Inc., is a website that provides prescribers with real-time claims processing for Medicare Part D office-administered vaccines. This online resource helps alleviate the manual process of billing and reimbursement for vaccines and administrative services.
TransactRx Vaccine Manager allows prescribers to bill Health Net online for vaccines covered under Medicare Part D and their administration.
After completing a one-time online enrollment process at http://enroll.myTransactRx.com, prescribers can:
- Verify member eligibility and benefits in real-time.
- Advise members of their out-of-pocket expenses.
- Electronically submit claims for vaccines covered under Medicare Part D and their administration.
- Receive reimbursement information in real-time.
An authorized staff member should be selected to be the primary user of the system. The following information is required:
- Tax identification (ID) number.
- National Provider Identifier (NPI).
- Medicare ID number.
- Drug enforcement administration (DEA) number.
- State medical license number.
When using TransactRx Vaccine Manager to file a vaccine claim, prescribers must accept Health Net's reimbursement amount plus the members' copayment as payment in full.